Why Choose Us
Before we tell you why we think you should consider choosing “Headache & Pain Relief at Last”, we’d like to share a few reasons why you may NOT want to consider us…
- If you’re simply looking to try out the latest, greatest, “new and improved” treatment or therapy, somehow hoping that it’s going to help, we may not be the best choice for you.
- If you’re not concerned with identifying and addressing the actual cause of your headaches or pain once and for all, we may not be the best choice for you.
- If you’re set in your ways and only want to see a “real doctor” (MD) for your headaches or pain, and are too biased to understand the facts based on decades of research, we may not be the best choice for you.
On the other hand, here are a few Great Reasons to choose Headache & Pain Relief at Last…
- If you feel like you’ve “tried everything” with little or no long lasting relief and, quite frankly, are ready to give up, you’re a fantastic candidate for a complimentary consultation with Dr. Scott!
- If you’re tired of “trying things out” hoping they’re going to help, and are finally ready to “Find & Fix the Real, True Cause” once and for all, you’re a wonderful candidate for a complimentary consultation with Dr. Scott!
- Finally, if you’re tired of seeing different doctors or therapists and getting different recommendations each time and are ready to see, with your own eyes, and understand the real cause and solution for your condition, you’re a perfect candidate for a consultation with Dr. Scott!
- So, to put it simply, we’re NOT a “try it out and hope it works” kind of practice. We’re a “Find the Real, True Cause and Address it Once and For All” kind of place!
The 2 Absolutely Critical Questions You Must Ask Yourself:
- Do you know, for sure, and have you seen what’s going on inside of your body that is resulting in the symptoms that you’re having, or are you simply relying on another “opinion”?
- If you are certain and have seen the true cause of your symptoms, is the treatment that is being recommended and prescribed really going to address this true cause or is it just treating the symptoms alone, acting as a temporary cover up?
“Remember, opinions are easy to come by. For you to actually see and understand the real, true cause of your headaches or pain is essential in our practice!”